The Pack will be gathering all the Dens for our October Pack Meeting at Memorial School at 7:00pm. We will be kicking off the Wreath and Candle Sale and a Best Dress Den Award for the Den with the most complete uniforms. See you Soon!
Notes about the Wreath & Candle Sale:
This is the Pack’s only fundraiser and main source of income.
The proceeds from this fundraiser cover the packs activities during the year, books, badges, etc.
Standard sized (12” center)
Large red velvet bow
Box of 45 (4.5” length)
Blue & white colored
Important Dates for Final Counts and Delivery will be announced!
We try to deliver the Wreaths the Sunday before Thanksgiving
- We ask that each Scout try to sell a minimum of 10 wreaths or candles.
- Cash donations instead of a purchase are welcome as well.
- At the November 16 Pack meeting, we will be presenting awards to recognize those scouts who sold the most.
- If possible, collect payment at the time of sale.
- Because full payment is due when the order is placed, the parent will be responsible for amounts not collected in advance. Checks can be made out to “Natick Pack 310”.
Thank you for participating.
GOOD LUCK and DO YOUR BEST!